- Property Type: House
- Roof: Colour bond
- Approx year built: 1959
- Property condition: Good
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Cladding and Vinyl clad
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Flooring: Carpet and Polished
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds (Roman)
- Heating / Cooling: Reverse cycle a/c, Woodfire (Closed), Electric
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Chef oven, Fujitsu heat pump, Coonara wood heater, Helca heat bank, Vulcan dishwasher
- Kitchen: Standard, Dishwasher and Upright stove
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
There are plenty of original features, with polished, hardwood floorboards, timer dados and you never feel the cold, with the option of either electric or wood heating.
Outside, you find a very low-maintenance property that is vinyl clad, heaps of off-street parking, a large garage or workshop and a superb decking area (partially covered) perfect for those long summer barbecues and family dos.
This is a great family home that offers an exceptional lifestyle with plenty of room for the new owners to put their stamp on the property.
Please note; this property is currently tenanted and requires at least 48 hours notice for any inspections.